I fell in love with reading as a child. I had a learning challenge around the 1st grade. My school at the time assigned me a tutor to help me with my challenges. The school year of her helping me she told me to read something everyday of the summer. I first began reading newspapers and magazines, and then I advanced to reading books. Now as an adult I love reading because it took me from my learning challenge of not comprehending to being on the honor roll throughout school.
My favorite place to read or write is...
Whenever I have free time
What is your favorite word and why?
Present, because I want to dwell in present time and enjoy life as of today. Not yesterday or tomorrow.
I dwell in
My favorite books are
My list for 2012:
1. In my father’s house – E. Lynn Harris
2. Big Girls Do Cry – Carl Weber
3. The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey – Walter Mosley
4. Even Sinners Have Souls – Nikki turner
5. Karma – Sabrina Eubanks
6. Tears on a Sunday Afternoon – Michael Presley
7. Harlem Heat – 50 cent
8. Little Black Girl Lost – Keith Lee Johnson
9. A long way gone – Ishmael beah
10. Still a Mistress – Tiphani
11. The Dopeman’s wife – Jaquavis Coleman
12. The Darkest child – Delores Phillips
13. Home – Toni Morrison
14. The Healing – Jonathan Odell
15. The world without you – Joshua Henkin
16. V.I.P. – Azarel
17. Receipe for Love – Shamara Ray
18. The Real Hoodwives of Detroit – India
19. Pronounced Que – Dutch
20. Cameron – Jade Jones
21. The Family business – Eric Pete & Carl Weber
22. Project Queen - Teresa D. Patterson
23. Thin Ice 3 - KR BANKSTON
24. Gathering Waters - Bernice L. McFadden
25. The Black hand of God – R.S. Basi, etc.
26. Southern Comfort – Ruthe McDonald
27. Satan’ Sisters – Star Jones
28. All the Wrong Moves – Nikki Carter
29. Calling Invisible Women – Jeanne Ray
30. Jump - Terra Little
I am a(n)
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Written to add comments!
I'm always looking for Urban Fiction book lovers so I can tell them about my latest book: Love Trumps Game by d.y. phillips. Please head over to amazon.com and check out the reviews for Love Trumps Game by d.y. phillips!!